Donate Car for Breast Cancer Foundation
United Breast Cancer Foundation (UBCF) is an organization that empowers women and men affected by breast cancer. Through support and education, we aim to provide relief and hope to thousands of people all over the country.
If you have an extra car, van, or RV you no longer need, please consider donating it to the United Breast Cancer Foundation.
United Breast Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of those affected by breast cancer. They strive to alleviate the stress and strain that cancer can cause to patients and families through fostering health and well-being.
UBCF provides service for all, regardless of age, race, gender or income.
UBCF is proud to be recognized as a Charity Navigator 3 Star Charity and has earned the GuideStar Platinum Seal of Transparency.
UBCF received a 3 out of 4 star rating from Charity Navigator. This speaks to UBCF’s financial transparency as a trusted and accountable nonprofit organization.
Charity Navigator helps donors decipher between various charities to understand how an organization will put their support to work and how transparent they are with donations.
UBCF programs include: breast screenings, breast reconstruction, the Audrey B. Mastroianni college scholarship, individual grants, holistic care, child sponsorship and the community service program which includes education campaigns and a robust gift-in-kind program.
UBCF has continued to provide financial support to clients throughout the entire pandemic with their COVID-19 Emergency Assistance program and Gift-in-Kind program. The COVID-19 Emergency Assistance program aims to provide clients with financial assistance and tangible aid during these difficult times.
Additionally, UBCF’s Gift-in-Kind program provides high quality, useful gifts to people in need. Items often include mattresses, personal care products, clothing and shoes to help clients directly.
You’ll be able to claim a tax deduction while helping UBCF fuel the future of cancer education and family support.
How to Donate a Car for Breast Cancer Foundation:
The donation process is easy as 1,2 and 3
Just get in touch, give us a little info, and we’ll tow your old ride away ASAP.
2) We just need some basic info about you, your vehicle and where your vehicle needs to be picked up.
3) Your local towing company will call you in order to schedule a time and free pick-up.
4) Once your gift donation is arranged, we’ll handle all the paperwork, send you the appropriate tax information, and use the proceeds from the vehicle’s sale to pursue our mission and fund research.
We accept all types of vehicles.
Tax Benefits of Your Charitable Vehicle Donation
Is my car donation tax deductible?
- Yes! The United Breast Cancer Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. All car donations may be claimed as a deduction on your tax return. We accept all vehicles, including cars, trucks, motorcycles, RV’s and more.
How much will I be able to deduct?
- Once your vehicle is sold, the selling price becomes the amount of your donation. If your vehicle sells for more than $500, you may deduct the full selling price. If your vehicle sells for $500 or less, you can deduct the “fair market value” of your vehicle, up to $500.
What documentation will be provided for my tax return?
- Within 30 days of the sale of your vehicle, you will receive a written acknowledgment, or receipt, of your gift.
The receipt will include:
* The gross selling price of your vehicle, if it sold for greater than $500.
* Year, make, model and VIN information.
Bilingual operators are standing by 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer all youf questions.